Traditional Japanese Reiki: FAQ
What is Traditional Japanese Reiki?
Reiki is a stress reduction and relaxation technique. Reiki directs “universal life energy” or “Divinely guided life energy” through one individual to another by touch. Reiki is given by placing hands on, or just above, the body.
Reiki is a 2,500-year-old healing tradition that was rediscovered in the late 19th century by Dr. Usui in Japan. The syllable “rei” stands for the universal, boundless aspect of the energy. “Ki” describes the vital life force which flows through all living things. “Ki” is known, for example, in the Chinese tradition as chi, and in Hinduism as Prana.
How is Reiki Good for Me?
Reiki can bring about healing and transformation on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level of your being. Reiki is considered a holistic healing modality.
Reiki is most effective when you understand that your body has the ability to heal itself, and you take charge by willingly committing to positive change.
The healing energy of Reiki is very real. You do not have to believe in Reiki for it to work, but you do have to take the first step and treat yourself to this unique experience. Call Dr. Fränzi Ng today and bring the healing of Reiki into your life. You deserve it.
What are the Benefits of Reiki?
Reiki is a gentle, non-intrusive touch therapy that brings wholeness to the recipient & the giver.
- Reiki provides deep relaxation.
- Reiki works toward restoring and vitalizing the natural energy balance in the body.
- Reiki complements the healing properties of medicine, naturopathy, massage and other therapies.
- Reiki can pass through clothing, bandages, casts, and even over distance.
- Reiki may bring clarity, insights and vivid images.
- Reiki works with humans, animals & plants.
- To benefit from Reiki you need only be willing to receive the energy.
- Reiki is an extremely pleasant, holistic method of healing.
How Do I Choose A Reiki Practitioner?
Listen to your heart when choosing a Reiki practitioner. It is likewise important to do your research. Here some questions you may want to ask Reiki practitioners you resonate with:
- How long have you been practicing Reiki?
- How frequently do you practice Reiki?
- What kind of Reiki do you practice?
- Do you integrate any other healing modalities with Reiki?
- Are you a member of a Reiki Association?
- What are your fees & how long are your sessions/workshops?
Got more questions?
Give me a call at 250 964 0118.